Our goals are to promote healthy smiles!
Power of preventive dental care!
Let’s Smile, Inc.’s services align with the Minnesota Child and Teen Checkup standards.
Minnesota Child and Teen Checkups (C&TC) Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
- Let’s Smile, Inc. is a Minnesota Health Care Program (MHCP) Critical Dental Access destination
- Let’s Smile, Inc. serves on the Early Childhood Coalition in Owatonna, MN.
- Let’s Smile, Inc. is a member of the SEMCAC Head Start Health/Special Services Advisory Board for SE Minnesota Counties.
- Let’s Smile, Inc. advocates for the dental community by participating on the Community Services Coordination Team in Steele County.
- Let’s Smile, Inc. has a partnership with America’s ToothFairy, which is the National Children’s Oral Health Foundation.
- Let’s Smile, Inc. has a partnership with Minnesota’s Oral Health Coalition.
Holly Jorgensen, Collaborative RDH
Holly Jorgensen is the Executive Director and Founder of Let’s Smile, Inc. She is a licensed registered dental hygienist since 1994 and a member of the American Dental Hygienist Association. Her work experience has brought her into dental care offices and working in public health. Holly has provided classroom and community dental presentations for over 20 years. She has volunteered for many years with the Give Kids A Smile Program and is an active member of the SEMCAC Head Start Health Advisory Board for SE Minnesota Counties.
Board of Directors
Executive Chair Holly Jorgensen, Collaborative RDH
Chair Dom Korbel
Vice Chair Cassie Gilgenbach
Treasurer Tavis Schmidt
Secretary Elizabeth Veldman
Member Tom Gebur
Member Zack Kruger
Member Trent Fast
Member Brock Offerdahl
Member Kim Beyer
Collaborative Dentist Dr. Tim Holland, DDS