Our goals are to promote healthy smiles!
Power of preventive dental care!
To schedule an appointment or presentation:
please call or text: 507-363-3023
- Let’s Smile, Inc. is a Minnesota Health Care Program (MHCP) Critical Dental Access destination
- Let’s Smile, Inc. has a partnership with Minnesota’s Oral Health Coalition
- Let’s Smile, Inc. participates in the MN Department of Health: Dental Sealant Program
- Let’s Smile, Inc. has a partnership with America’s ToothFairy, which is the National Children’s Oral Health Foundation
- Let’s Smile, Inc. is an active member of the SEMCAC Head Start Health/Special Services Advisory Board for SE Minnesota Counties
- Let’s Smile, Inc. serves on the Early Childhood Coalition in Owatonna, MN
- Let’s Smile, Inc. advocates for the dental community by participating on the Community Services Coordination Team in Steele County
Holly Jorgensen, Collaborative RDH
Holly Jorgensen is the Executive Director and Founder of Let’s Smile, Inc. She is a licensed registered dental hygienist since 1994 and an active member of the American Dental Hygienist Association. Her work experience has brought her into dental care offices and working in public health. Holly has provided classroom and community dental presentations for over 20 years. She has volunteered for many years with the Give Kids A Smile Program.
Board of Directors
Executive Chair Holly Jorgensen, Collaborative RDH
Chair Dom Korbel
Vice Chair Brock Offerdahl
Treasurer Tavis Schmidt
Secretary Nikki Gieseke
Member Tom Gebur
Member Trent Fast
Member Chris Bienert
Collaborative Dentist Dr. Tim Holland, DDS
Your tax deductible donation helps spread smiles in our community. Because of your contribution to Let’s Smile, Inc., the delivery of oral health education and preventive dental services is able to impact many vulnerable children and teens in our community.