“We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” ~~Mother Teresa
Power of preventive dental care!
Let’s Smile, Inc. is a non-profit organization that has provided an Oral Health Education Program and Clinical Preventive Dental Services Program in non-traditional settings through mobile dentistry since 2013. Your child’s smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing them with the personalized, gentle care that they deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps their parents to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We are located in the Community Pathways Building: 155 Oakdale Street, Owatonna, MN 55060
Sign up with our school-based dental program in your school!
Clinical preventive dental services provided are for children and adolescents under 20 years old, who are covered by State Insurance: Minnesota Health Care Plans (MHCP) such as MA, South Country Health Alliance, Blue Plus, UCare, or uninsured.
All dental services are at no charge to the families!
If the patient is covered by private dental insurance or additional/supplemental health insurance plans, please use other dental offices.
Patients participating in our program who are enrolled in a state assistance program will have their services billed to insurance and the unpaid portion will be paid by grant funding.
If the patient is uninsured, Let’s Smile, Inc. utilizes grant/donation funding to cover the cost of their services.
COVID-19: Let’s Smile, Inc.’s updates:
Let’s Smile, Inc. is still scheduling appointments in the Community Pathways Building! Located at 155 Oakdale Street, Owatonna, MN 55060
WHAT TO EXPECT in our Community Pathways location:
• Our dental hygienist will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked these same questions again when you arrive at the clinic.
• You will be asked to wait in your car until we are ready to bring you inside.
• You will be required to wear a mask either from home or one may also be provided to you in the clinic.
• Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer which we will supply.
• All appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you are offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
• Only patients and the accompanying parent/guardian will be allowed to sit in the treatment room.
Let’s Smile follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
Thank you for your continued patience as we deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our clinic.
Your tax deductible donation helps spread smiles in our community. Because of your contribution to Let’s Smile, Inc., the delivery of oral health education and preventive dental services is able to impact many vulnerable children and teens in our community.